Screening Quality & Flexibility
- Customizable hybrid screening - The operator can specify the minimum and maximum printable dot size.
- Flexo hybrid screening - Smooth AM-FM transition by slihgtly shifting the screen dot centers in order to achieve a stocastic structure in the AM screen, useful for flexo where the quality of the highlights is critical.
- Smooth, pattern free halftones - Filters out the possible patterns caused by dot gain.
- 4096 shades of grey - Smooth gradients even in low dpi and high lpi conditions.
- Colour precision - A low-pass filtering system smooths dot gain spikes, offering perfectly linear behavior after calibration.
- Consistent rosettes - Perfect rosette consistency even on large format, high resolution and special angles.
- Stochastic screening - Second order FM screen producing extremely smooth tints in the AM area (without the typical FM noise).
- Gravure friendly dot shape - Pincushion dot available.